Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recap of my first week of school.....

Monday; up and showered early, hair perfect, fully loaded makeup, backpack and lunch bag were completely packed the night before.

Tuesday; I'm up and showered on time, hair blow dried, full makeup, backpack packed night before, Tasha packe...d my lunch last night, how nice.

Wednesday; it's morning? Ok, I'm up...showered with barely enough time to get eyeliner and mascara on, remembered books but forgot to put laptop in backpack the night before, crammed yogurt, string cheese, a dt. coke and 2 frapps in the bag on the way out the door.

Thursday; I'm frickin' up (mumbling - damn effing alarm clock, shut the hell up - as she slaps the snooze button on the WRONG alarm clock)...to hell with the shower, I barely put any hairspray on yesterday anyhow, washed my face last night before bed but better use the actual makeup remover to get rid of the raccoon eyes, get bedhead hair flattened out, add mascara, cram books (that I had to gather from every corner of the house) into backpack, lock door on way out...shit!...forgot laptop...unlock door, get laptop....packing lunch is over rated, if Julie doesn't end up joining me I'll pay a stranger to have lunch with me....


And, little girl, what did you learn this week? I learned that I know how to teach a computer class on Outlook 2007 better than some...some that actually get paid to teach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment